Signposting & support
Connecting you with the counselling support and service you need
Providing you access to Bristol's FREE Wellbeing Therapy Service.
- Overcome stress or emotional problems
- Learn to manage difficult thoughts and situations
- Take back control
If you - or someone you know - is feeling anxious, depressed, stressed or finding life difficult, we can help. Mandy or David, our senior practitioners, will have an initial informal and confidential chat in order to get you the support that's most beneficial to you.
Your thoughts and feelings are nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about - 1 in 4 of us will experience difficulties of this type each year and when we do feel overwhelmed it really helps to speak to someone who can relieve the burden. These feelings can often come about as a result of issues such as housing, debt and other difficulties
We don't judge; we help you make a positive change.
"I was finding access to healthcare and financial advice difficult. Ania gave me great advice and also put me in touch with the right people so that I could get some training."
Get in touch
You can chat confidentially to David on 0117 304 1432
or Mandy 0117 304 1425
Polski: Ania (Kontakt dla osób polskojęzycznych) na 0117 304 1431Aby skontaktować się z polskojęzyczną kobiety, prosimy o kontakt z Anią na 07812345678
David on 0117 304 1433
We can help with a range of difficulties including:
• Work related stress
• Obsessions and compulsions
• Post-traumatic stress
• Anger difficulties
• Relationship difficulties
• Long term physical health problems
Have you been experiencing any of the following for several weeks or more?
• Problems getting to sleep, or waking up early in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep again.
• Feeling really knackered even when you haven’t done much.
• Aches and pains for no apparent reason or generally feeling run down.
• Poor appetite.
• Not feeling like going out.
• Not being interested in the things you used to be.
• Feeling anxious and irritable for no real reason, or having difficulty managing your anger and ‘flying off the handle’.
• Repeatedly getting headaches or migraines.
• Distancing yourself from friends and family.
David and Mandy are non-judgemental and will give you the chance to explain the way you feel, and help you on what to do next. You should never feel that you can't talk to someone about your emotions; you should never be ashamed of feeling that you can't cope or are struggling; you should never feel that you are a burden. Honestly, you'll be surprised what a chat with us can do for you.
Speak to David or Mandy confidentially:
David 0117 304 1432
Mandy 0117 304 1425