Healthy City Week 2016 will kick off on Saturday 15th October at Wellspring Healthy Living Centre & Barton Hill Settlement with a community focused event celebrating wellbeing that doesn’t cost the earth.
Please pop along from 10am-5pm to enjoy the FREE activities, stalls and workshops.
- For young people and families there will be a soft play area, outdoor bike rides, smoothie making & the Bristol Playbus.
- There will be taster yoga and dance workshops as well as some gentle exercise classes and complimentary therapy sessions
- Practical workshops will be on offer covering home insulation, pottery, weaving and creative writing
- Health professionals will be offering health checks and offering advise on everything from diabetes to flu
- And when you get peckish there is food available to buy from Cafe Conscious as well as a FREE 3 course meal in Barton Hill Settlement at 2.30pm!
To find out more and see what else is happening during Healthy City Week in your area, you can view the overall programme or the local area timetables or visit www.bristolgreencapital.org/healthycityweek