Chronic Pain Programme
Chronic Pain Programme, funded by Sport England
6 week free course; each session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, covering a mixture of taught/led exercises and shared advice/guidance/learning on living with chronic pain.
For those living with chronic pain, we offer a Chronic Pain Programme funded by Sport England. Chronic pain is pain experienced for 12 weeks or more which has not been helped by medication or treatment. Potential participants will need to be referred to our Programme by a GP or another health or social care professional such as an osteopath, wellbeing facilitator, exercise instructor, occupational therapist etc.
- 6 week free course; each session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, covering a mixture of taught/led exercises and shared advice/guidance/learning on living with chronic pain
- The programme is not condition-specific and is open to anyone living with chronic pain
- The 6 week courses are mixed gender, with around 10 participants
- Due to the nature of the course, basic competence in spoken English is needed
- Led by a qualified and experienced Instructor
- Referrals from a health or social care professional can be made directly to Subitha as long as consent is given for personal details to be shared. She will then make an appointment for a one-to-one with the potential participant
- Next course will start on Wednesday 8th January 2020
Ready to find out more or refer someone?
Telephone Subitha 07949 740 121