Important notice about coronavirus
- All classes and activities held at the Wellspring Healthy Living Centre site are CANCELLED until further notice. For more information, contact Reception on 0117 304 1400 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A new Virtual Hub will start in June with allowing some activities to be run remotely. Click here for more information
- All face-to-face appointments, including the musculo-skeletal service, also known as CHC clinic, are CANCELLED until further notice
- St Pauls Advice Centre are offering telephone & email advice rather than their usual face to face appointments at the Healthy Living Centre. Please phone or email them on 0117 9552981 or email@example.com if you need support with money, welfare benefits or immigration.
- This does NOT relate to the GP surgery. Please see www.wellspringsurgerybristol.nhs.uk for information relating to the Wellspring Surgery.
As the newly merged Wellspring Settlement we will be leading on community support activities from our Settlement Site at Ducie Road, working with partners. This is work in development and we will keep you updated as it becomes clearer, please click on the link for information.
The government has now advised that everyone should stop all non-essential contact and stay at home wherever possible. Click here for more information on this.
Click here for a guide to staying well while social distancing, and here for advice on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing during this difficult time. If you are a parent or carer of a child or young person, you can find advice on supporting their mental health here.