Community Access Support Service (CASS)
Improving access to mental health support and emotional wellbeing services in Bristol
Community Access Support Service (CASS) works with community, equality and faith groups to improve access to mental health and emotional wellbeing support in Bristol.
CASS supports groups by:
- Challenging mental health stigma and discrimination,
- Promoting positive mental health and emotional wellbeing,
- Providing information on current services in local areas,
- Providing resources and communications,
- Leading and supporting local campaigns and training,
- Showing how to signpost group members to the right support,
- Feeding back to service providers and commissioners (designers and funders) of mental health services on how services can be improved and made accessible.
The Healthy Living Consortium manages CASS; this is a partnership led by Wellspring HLC with Knowle West Health Park Company and Southmead Development Trust.
CASS is part of Bristol Mental Health and is funded by NHS England though Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire Clinical Commissioning Group.
Ready to find out more?
You can find out more about CASS via their website