Access to the free advice and support you need when life's stresses become hard to manage.
Help with addressing not just the symptoms but also the causes of problems that we all face from time-to-time.
- Know that you're not alone
- Learn to avoid or cope better with future problems
- Make positive changes that can help you get back to feeling more like yourself
Through Bristol’s Wellbeing Therapy Service, Wellspring offers one-to-one sessions to help individuals deal with issues that may be affecting their lives, such as housing, debt and other difficulties.
Our workers are able to offer this service in Polish, Somali and English. We use interpreters for speakers of other languages.
Signs that you may need support and guidance with the things that can negatively impact your quality of life can include:
- Unusual or protracted irritability with others
- A sense of pressure to be controlling of others and events around oneself, nit-picking
- An unusual or notable deterioration in relationships with colleagues, friends or family and being unduly prickly
- Feeling withdrawn over a period of time and feeling reluctant to engage in discussion on work tasks, or in social life.
- Becoming preoccupied with failure or by something that has gone wrong, or somebody putting you down
"I was feeling hopeless and so low that everything in my life was overwhelming. I couldn't go out to do simple things like shopping, and I certainly couldn't face anyone...I didn't trust my brain to make decisions so I isolated myself. It was a big first step but on meeting Mandy I felt at ease...it was life changing...it made me feel confident and independent again."
Get in touch
Get in touch by confidential email today or chat privately to